Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Because I can...

This post is brought to you via email that was sent from an iPod. I
recently added an iPod Touch to the list of devices I use at work as a
communication device (as well as a media player). I am a bit sad to
find that it is not possible to author a post directly from the Safari
browser on the iPod, but I haven't given up just yet. I think I can do
it if I create the post using the HTML option instead of the WYSIWYG
editor.

I have posted several comments to other blogging friend's blogs using
this device (great way to check on all the blogs I frequent when I
have a moment, and there is WiFi), so there should be a way to create
your own posts directly from here. Fear not, I will figure a way, or
start a movement to make it possible.

In the mean time, I like the fact that you can email posts to your
blog if needed. I am impressed with how well I have done with the
keyboard on the iPod (same as an iPhone- which I would love to get if
AT&T's coverage was better than it is in this area "more bars
everywhere but here").

1 comment:

Gigi said...

You are still dreaming about that iphone :)

Glad to see your post!